– Check-in is available from 2pm, please call us 1h before your arrival to the apartment. Please kindly note that there is a £60 charge for check-in after 6pm, during the weekends and Bank Holidays. Early check-in and check-out are available (additional fee may apply), please contact our Reservation department on 02075801010 or firstname.lastname@example.org to check the availability.
– Please kindly note that the following charges apply:
- Departure clean – £70
- Booking fee – 3% from the total price
- Baby cot/chair – £30
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
– We can provide an airport pick up service if requested, or refer to our website for the best directions to reach your apartment.
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
– Visa, Master and Maestro card as well as bank transfers.
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancras Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour’s check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for by Visa, Master and Maestro card.
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
– No, the apartment doesn’t come with a parking space.
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.